If there is a bookkeeping service you need, About Bookkeeping can help you.
We provide our clients with essential bookkeeping services by fully experienced and qualified bookkeepers.
Whether you are a start-up business, a growing business, or have been in business for years, small or large,
we can assist you to take control of your business finances. Giving you time to focus on your core business.
About Bookkeeping can assist you with the general day to day bookkeeping through to preparation and
lodgement of your Business Activity Statement (BAS). We offer a solution to meet your bookkeeping needs, from the simplest record keeping to the most complex systems and even cloud software.
About Bookkeeping Brisbane can provide services on-site, off-site, and remotely.
We believe that each client has unique needs and we will recommend the most suitable services for your business.
Accounts Receivable – Debtors (Customers)
• Sales, Product & Service Invoicing
• Monthly statements sent via email or mail to your Customers
• Receivables reconciliations
Accounts Payable – Creditors (Suppliers)
• Data entry of payables and expenses
• Reconciliation of Supplier Statements
• Cheque or online payments to your suppliers
• Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly Payroll Processing
• Monthly or Quarterly Reporting & notification on Super liabilities (SGC) & due dates
• Monthly or Quarterly Reporting & notification on PAYG liabilities and due dates
• Full year end reconciliation, preparation of PAYG Summaries, Back up and Roll-over
• Profit & Loss Statements
• Trial Balance
• General Ledger
• Payroll & GST Liabilities
Bank & Loan Reconciliation
• Bank, Credit Cards & Loan accounts reconciled as per your requirements
– Weekly, Monthly or Quarterly
Installment Activity Statements & Business Activity Statements
• Preparation and Lodgment of Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly IAS & BAS