About Bookkeeping can provide:
Expert knowledge and experience in preparing BAS, GST and IAS with regular onsite bookkeeping services so your IAS is on time every time – avoiding those late penalties. We collect and review all your transactions for a period and prepare a summary IAS for your review.
Over many years of extensive knowledge, About Bookkeeping has implemented systems and procedures to ensure that there is a comprehensive checklist completed for each IAS lodgement. This helps to guarantee that you will be reporting correct accurate information.
With About Bookkeeping as your accounts department we can:
- Make sure your wages are correctly entered into the IAS
- Ensure any instalments are correctly calculated and entered
- If required, we can register you for a lodgement extension with the ATO (provided you meet the ATO requirements
- Lodge your Instalment Activity Statement
- Provide you with a complete IAS checklist and period reports showing how the Payroll was reconciled.
- Provide you with a digital receipt of the IAS lodgement.
What is an Instalment Activity Statement (IAS)
Instalment Activity Statements (IAS forms) are used to report and pay to the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) the PAYGW that has been withheld from your employees during the period being reported. About Bookkeeping can calculate and provide information for inclusion on your IAS form. So if your business is required to report on payroll liabilities, we ensure that your wages are correctly entered into your IAS statements.
About Bookkeeping can provide you the perfect range of services for your business. We provide qualified bookkeepers for your small to medium businesses. All our clients have been helped by our bookkeeping experience and expertise. Our Brisbane Southside bookkeepers are passionate to solve your bookkeeping problems and to help grow your business. Call us today on 13000-ABOUT or make an online enquiry .